Mt Shasta Ski Park Weather Conditions
Cal Trans Current Road Condition Cameras
Local Police radio scanners online at Redding.com
KRCR Interactive weather radar
Note: If you see an error message on this page try, refreshing the browser.
Error: Feed has a error or is not valid – try refreshing the browser
- Prosecutors could reveal evidence in tribal killing
Cherie Lash will appear in Modoc County court Wednesday. She's accused of killing four people during a shooting in Alturas.
- Oroville business group woos Sriracha hot sauce
The Oroville Economic Alliance wants Sriracha hot sauce to relocate its plant to Butte County.
- Highway 99 traffic diverted for bridge construction
Bridge construction will force the diversion of traffic on Highway 99.
- Orland bus crash victim's family files lawsuit
The negligence suit filed Tuesday in Los Angeles seeks $100 million.
- Northstate carnival ride provider cited for safety violations
A carnival ride provider has been cited for more than $100,000 after an employee failed to notice problems with carnival rides.
- Traffic stop turns up stolen property, drugs
Police in Anderson pulled over a car, and said they uncovered narcotics, stolen property, counterfeit currency and a stun gun.
- Caltrans honors fallen workers
Caltrans held a memorial in Mount Shasta for workers who were killed on the job.
- Federal money granted for marijuana eradication
The use of federal grant money for marijuana eradication was approved Tuesday by the Shasta County Board of Supervisors.
- Man was bound, gagged, held at gunpoint during robbery
An 84-year-old Willows man was bound and gagged by three men who broke into his home while he was still asleep.
- Shasta College Earth Day focuses on drought
Shasta College was busy Tuesday celebrating Earth Day.
- Submerged car found at Stony Gorge Reservoir
A submerged car was discovered by Park Rangers at Skipper’s Point around 7:40 a.m. and 20 minutes later police received a call about a man with a gash on his…
- 9 indicted in kidnapping of NC prosecutor's father
Authorities say a group of kidnappers thought they were abducting an assistant district attorney when they pulled up to a North Carolina house earlier this month.
- Obama opens 4-country, Asia-Pacific trip in Tokyo
Opening a four-country swing through the Asia-Pacific region, President Barack Obama is aiming to promote the U.S. as a committed economic, military and political partner, but the West's dispute …
- South Korean ferry death toll now reaches 150
JINDO, South Korea (AP) – Divers will have to rip through cabin walls to retrieve the bodies of more victims of a sunken ferry off southern South Korea. So far…
- Officials plan to search deeper in the ocean for missing Malaysian airliner
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) – Officials plan to search deeper in the Indian Ocean for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, which disappeared March 8.
- Students discuss policy issues
Students at Chico State put hot button issues in the spotlight Tuesday night at a town hall meeting.
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
The mother of a teenager who was among 10 people killed in a fiery Northern California bus crash is suing the bus company and FedEx.
- Redding City Council approves construction of new police station
The Redding Police Department could move into their new facility by next Spring, amid their deteriorating downtown station.
- Wine Tasting to Benefit Math/Science Camp for Girls
Oroville Chapter of the American Association of University Women hosting "Urban Chic" Wine Adventure. Benefit for "Tech Trek".
- Members booted from Rolling Hills tribe for not meeting ancestral criteria
A little more than 100 members showed up for the meeting (April 12th), but nearly half, including one tribal leader, were asked to leave by Tribal Chair Andy Freeman.
- 1871 Hillside Ave East Anderson 96007 ’93 1008 sqft 3/2 $134,900
Heres a bank owned home in Anderson, on a lot that’s over over a third acre. We are further informed Bank of America, N.A. employees and employees’ household members of the Bank are prohib …
- 8773 Hufford Way Millville 96062 1950 sqft 3/2 on 3 acres $262,999
All this for just a dollar under $263,000. “Located on a quiet cul de sac with only a few neighbors. 1950sf home with 3.3 acres per county tax records. This two story home has a garage and stora …
- 21211 Falling Oaks Rd Redding 96003 REO on 5 acres $234,900
Hopefully, the oaks aren’t continually falling on Falling Oaks Road. But eventually, they all fall. “End of road privacy! This ranch style home has many recent updates including new cook t …
- 5133 Main St Shasta Lake City 96019 $65,000
Fix and flip? Maybe. Here’s an REO on Main Street in lovely Shasta Lake City. Representing the interests of the institutional seller is foreclosure listing agent Bob Mitchell of Real living. He …
- 2207 Hope Lane Redding 96003 Gold Hills Golf Course $270,000
Here’s a 1990 built 1978 sqft 3/2 in the always-desirable Gold Hills neighborhood. “Cute home in Gold Hills on a huge corner lot with backyard access for RV’s and toys! Nice open flo …
- 43220 Hupa Fall River Mills 96028 2007 home reduced over $100K
We ran this home as our FDotD, posted 8.5 months ago. They originally started out at $333,900. Now it’s just $214,900. Still available. Worthy of your attention today: Here’s a lovely gove …
- 22145 Captains Way Palo Cedro 96073 $227,900
Palo Cedro is an often requested region for home buyers looking for equestrian and country living not far from city amenities. Several images date from last August, but presumably it looks similar. Re …
- 4669 Main Lake City 96115 2016 sqft 2/2 $88,000
No, not Shasta Lake City. Lake City California. This 3 story home is unique. “Potential with this older property. This property has a potential store front and workshop on the lower floor of the …
- 16190 Skyline Drive Red Bluff 96080 2 homes and a boat $307,000
Well to be fair, the boat doesn’t seem to be a fixture. But this 2006 built 1816 sqft 3/2 looks nice enough. And throw in an additional 1/1 home with an attached garage, and it seems worth your …
- 18290 Benson Cottonwood 96022 ’02 1976 sqft 3/2 $208,000
We’ve been inside this home. It’s a very nice manufactured home on 2+ acres in western Cottonwood. These are images from a few weeks ago. Click any to expand. “This freshly painted h …