Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data01/42/2392042/html/wp-content/plugins/rss-import/rssimport.php on line 456
Click for weather forecast
Mt Shasta Ski Park Weather Conditions
Cal Trans Current Road Condition Cameras
Local Police radio scanners online at Redding.com
KRCR Interactive weather radar
Note: If you see an error message on this page, try refreshing the browser.
- Driver in crash that killed Cottonwood teen sentenced to prison
As the grief-stricken family of his teenage victim openly wept, a 26-year-old Cottonwood man was sentenced Thursday to four years in prison in a 2015 hit-and-run traffic crash that took the life of a …
- Man out on parole arrested twice in two days
A 31-year-old man out on parole was arrested twice in two days, each time attempting to flee deputies from the Shasta County Sheriff’s Department.
- UPDATE: Jury begins deliberations in Virginia Anderson trial
A seven-woman, five-man Shasta County jury began its deliberations this morning in the trial of a Redding woman accused of causing a 2014 traffic wreck that killed a motorcyclist.
- Volunteers sought for third search for missing Lewiston woman
Family and friends will again be searching for any sign of a 51-year-old Lewiston woman who's been missing for nearly two months.
- Video: Husband describes Sherri Papini's release
Keith Papini described in detail wife Sherri Papini's release 22 days after she said she was abducted from a Redding-area neighborhood, claiming she was chained to "something" inside a …
- North State news: Sleepy thief caught; man faked crime?
Police: Thief caught asleep at the wheel
- Chief: Redding police receive more calls in 2016
Calls for service to the Redding Police Department increased over last year and the number of reported rapes have also gone up, Redding Police Chief Robert Paoletti said Wednesday night at his quarter …
- Americana Lodge now to stay open through Dec. 15
The downtown motel was scheduled to close Wednesday but now will stay open through Dec. 15.
- Tehama County voters to supervisors: No raise for you
Measure that would have raised their monthly salaries each year through 2020 is rejected 81-19.
- LIVE TWEETS: Redding Police Chief holds town hall meeting tonight at 6 p.m.
Redding Police Chief Robert Paoletti will hold a town hall meeting tonight at Redding City Hall tonight to discuss crime and public safety in the city.
No items, feed is empty.
- BloodSource hosts Season of Giving Blood Drive
BloodSource is hosting their annual season of giving blood drive.The holiday season is perfect for donating blood since it’s a time where there is a higher need. The season of giving blood d …
- Failed Chico carjacker arrested in Corning hotel room
A would-be armed carjacker who fled after failing to operate the keyless entry to a woman’s car was taken into custody Thursday afternoon in Corning, the Chico Police Department reported.27- …
- Local dairy farmers say new state-mandated methane regulation stinks
The State of California continues its fight against global warming by trying to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, specifically methane produced by dairy farms.Several ranchers around Glenn and Tehama c …
- Corning womans disappearance has family worried, police suspicious
A Corning woman has been missing since August and now, for the first time, her mother is speaking out about her daughter's disappearance.Tehama County detectives say Hilaria Marmolejo disappeared …
- Shasta County Sheriff releases new details on Sherri Papini case
The Shasta County Sheriff held a press conference shedding more light into what happened during the 22 days Papini was missing.Sheriff Tom Bosenko says investigators conducted interviews with Sherri P …
- Enloe shines bright with community Christmas tree lighting
Hundreds in the Chico community bared the cold weather to celebrate Enloe Medical Center's tree lighting ceremony.That is the children's choir performing holiday songs they have been practic …
- Clearing Skies & Warmer Conditions Ahead For Northern California
No need to grab that umbrella this morning, but make sure to grab that jacket before you head out the door. Dry weather, clearing skies, and stronger North winds are ahead for your Thursday. Temperatu …
- Police find car window shot out, searching for possible gunshot victim in Chico
Police are searching an orchard for a possible gunshot victim near the intersection of Grape Way and Meridian Road in Chico.The Butte County Sheriff's Office responded to a call reporting shots f …
- Oroville Community Concert Band Christmas Concert is Saturday
The Oroville Community Concert Band will perform its annual Christmas Concert on Saturday, December 3rd, at 7:30 p.m. in the historic State Theatre on Myers Street in Downtown Oroville.The 50 member b …
- Shasta County Sheriff releases new details on Sherri Papini case
Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko held a press conference Wednesday afternoon shedding more light into what happened during the 22 days Sherri Papini was missing.The Sheriff gave new details on the tw …
- APD: One man arrested after found asleep in stolen car
The Anderson Police Department said they recovered a stolen vehicle from the Walmart parking lot, and arrested one of the
- APD arrests man accused of following women in Anderson
The Anderson Police Department arrested a man early Monday morning in connection with several recent reports about a Hispanic man
- APD: Woman arrested after K-9 Areo sniffs out drugs
Anderson police K-9 Aero’s sniffing out of narcotics led to an Anderson woman’s arrest Tuesday night. On November 15 around
- Sheriff’s Office searching for suspect after shooting in Cottonwood
The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a suspect after responding to a report of a gunshot victim near
- POP Unit arrests eight in probation sweep
The Anderson Police Department’s Problem Oriented Policing Unit arrested eight people on Sunday after conducting a series of probation checks.
Error: Feed has a error or is not valid – try refreshing the browser
Redding Homes Blog
- New listing! Beautiful 4 bedroom home in Windsor Estates $262,500
Beautiful 4 bedroom in desirable Windsor Estates with 3 car garage, ample parking including small RV or boat, and beautifully landscaped backyard with 2 outbuildings. Soaring vaulted ceilings and arch …
- Mortgage Distress and Short Sales in the northstate
Do you need to sell your house, but you owe more than you could sell it for? Have you been, or will you be unable to pay your mortgage? It happens. We offer realty services to homeowners in distress. …
- Palomar built home in west Redding!
Palomar built home in west Redding! Corner lot with no neighboring home in back. Soaring vaulted ceilings, arches, and architectural ledges add interest and a spacious feel. Ceiling fans throughout. B …
- Sold! Carriage Glen executive home in Redding
Sold! Almost sad to see this beautiful Carriage Glen home leave our inventory. We often sell homes quickly. But “often” doesn’t mean always. This turned out to be a lot more complica …
- Sold over asking price! Beautiful home in Spyglass Estates
This Redding home went from Listed to Close of Escrow in 44 days. And it sold OVER Asking price. It’s a nice home and we do exceptional work for Redding home sales, but some of the credit must s …
- Requiem for FDotD
We had a creative idea back in 2009, as waves of foreclosed homes began to really flow into the Redding area marketplace. Why not pick the best deal we saw each day and post it online? Thus began FDot …
- New listing! Contemporary 4 bedroom in Lake California!
California Contemporary 4 bedroom home! Located on a quiet street in the desirable and securely gated Lake California community. Extensive upscale features include eyebrow arches and arched windows. H …
- Sold! West Redding home on Laurel sells in 4 days
This is one of those homes we feel like we could sell dozens, if only we had them in our inventory. We listed it and it sold in just 4 days, for over asking price. The builder had scraped an older hom …
- Back on market! West Redding home in Sunset Avenues
Edit: This home has once again been withdrawn from the market. Stay tuned to know when it will come back on market again, and/or let us know if you simply must buy it. American Craftsman inspired cont …
- Sold! NW Redding home sells in just 4 days.
After having been listed in the Shasta MLS with another firm for 264 days, this neat Redding home sold in just 4 days when listed with The Address Realty. To what do we attribute the difference in res …