Mt Shasta Ski Park Weather Conditions
Cal Trans Current Road Condition Cameras
Local Police radio scanners online at Redding.com
KRCR Interactive weather radar
Note: If you see an error message on this page try, refreshing the browser.
- Redding workers join hundreds on strike around Northern California
Peterson CAT employees strike after contract negotiations break down.
- Teens arrested after Buckeye Grange break-in
Three teens were arrested today after authorities said they broke in and vandalized the Buckeye Grange on Lake Boulevard.
- North state in Brief: April 18, 2014
North State in Brief: April 18, 2014
- North State in Brief: April 18, 2014
Fire damages truck, cars on Hwy. 44
- Firefighters battle attic blaze in Burney
Firefighters went to a home on Shasta Street in Burney to fight a structure fire reported about 8 p.m. this evening.
- Another victim in Orland crash positively identified
ORLAND — Another positive identification has been made in last week’s deadly crash that claimed the lives of 10 people.
- Firefighters train for a busy fire season
Large training session teaches everything from how to jump safely out of a plane to making important decisions under pressure.
- Attorney seeks delay in seeking change of venue in Red Bluff murder trial
Ray Bealer's attorney wants to poll residents to determine what Red Bluff residents think about case in which 14-year-old was murdered.
- UPDATED: Bella Vista residents, ranchers frustrated by water restrictions
Residents face severe restrictions and question why McConnell Foundation instead sold water to Redding to send out of county.
- Lassen's summer season off to early start
Road through Lassen Volcanic National Park should be open by Memorial Day weekend.
- Three teens arrested after break-in at Buckeye Grange
Deputies said the trio vandalized the building early Friday morning.
- Police: Man killed crying son to play video games
A Florida man suffocated his young, crying son so he could play video games on his Xbox and watch TV, sheriff's deputies said Friday.
- D.A.: Texting caused crash that killed 5-year-old boy
Tyler Burrone was arrested Thursday on manslaughter charges for the 2013 crash that killed 5-year-old Gunner Langenderfer.
- Neighbor rescues resident from burning mobile home
A mobile home was destroyed by fire late Thursday night in Palermo
- Cottonwood introduces new life-saving device
A new addition to the Cottonwood Fire Department will be making a big difference when it comes to saving lives.
- Scene re-creation helps CHP investigate Orland bus crash
Thursday's simulation included speed tests, as well as skid testing of the charter bus.
- Sheriff shows appreciation for community volunteers
The Shasta County Sheriff’s Department took time to thank those who donate their time and do volunteer work for the community.
- Water rescue training on Feather River
CAL FIRE and the California Army National Guard were among nine state agencies conducting joint water rescue training exercises on Thursday at the Thermalito Afterbay near Afterbay's Larkin Road …
- Bus vs. truck crash re-creation could slow I-5 traffic
Tests on Interstate 5 Thursday afternoon will gather information about the crash that killed 10 people in Glenn County last week.
- Man burned by super-heated diesel fuel
A man in Glenn County was taken to the hospital by helicopter after he suffered serious burns.
- Indoor Marijuana Grows Busted in Humboldt Warehouses
One man behind bars and more arrests are expected after more than 32 hundred plants and 25 lbs. of harvested marijuana seized in Fortuna.
- California farmers to get more water
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) – California farmers and cities are set to get more water, as state and federal officials ease drought-related water cutbacks because of recent rain and snow.
- Chico man indicted on child porn charges
A federal grand jury has returned an eight-count indictment against a Chico man for allegedly producing child pornography.
- CARD board meeting yields no new options for off-leash dog parks
The Chico Area Recreation and Park District's board discussed the options for additional off-leash dog areas at last night’s board meeting, but were unable to come up with any viable…
- California jobless rate unchanged at 8.1 percent
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) – California's unemployment rate held steady at 8.1 percent in March while nearly 12,000 jobs were created.
- Charges filed against Chico State student in 2013 fatal crash
Tehama County District Attorney Greg Cohen announced today that vehicular manslaughter charges have been filed against Chico State student Tyler Burrone for his role in a July 2013 crash near…
- More Latino than white students admitted to UC
The University of California has for the first time invited more Latino than white students from within California to be freshmen at one of the system's nine undergraduate campuses.
- Teen sentenced in Oakland toddler's killing
An 18-year-old boy convicted of first-degree murder has been sentenced in the shooting death of a toddler during the filming of a rap video in Oakland.
- Easter on 4/20, pot holy day; pastors reaching out
LOS ANGELES (AP) – Social media has been buzzing about Easter falling on April 20th this year – the pot-lover's highest holiday.
- Veterinarian gives Budweiser Clydesdales a check-up in Red Bluff
The Budweiser Clydesdales will perform in each rodeo performance at the Red Bluff Round-Up, but first they had to visit the doctor.
- 21211 Falling Oaks Rd Redding 96003 REO on 5 acres $234,900
Hopefully, the oaks aren’t continually falling on Falling Oaks Road. But eventually, they all fall. “End of road privacy! This ranch style home has many recent updates including new cook t …
- 5133 Main St Shasta Lake City 96019 $65,000
Fix and flip? Maybe. Here’s an REO on Main Street in lovely Shasta Lake City. Representing the interests of the institutional seller is foreclosure listing agent Bob Mitchell of Real living. He …
- 2207 Hope Lane Redding 96003 Gold Hills Golf Course $270,000
Here’s a 1990 built 1978 sqft 3/2 in the always-desirable Gold Hills neighborhood. “Cute home in Gold Hills on a huge corner lot with backyard access for RV’s and toys! Nice open flo …
- 43220 Hupa Fall River Mills 96028 2007 home reduced over $100K
We ran this home as our FDotD, posted 8.5 months ago. They originally started out at $333,900. Now it’s just $214,900. Still available. Worthy of your attention today: Here’s a lovely gove …
- 22145 Captains Way Palo Cedro 96073 $227,900
Palo Cedro is an often requested region for home buyers looking for equestrian and country living not far from city amenities. Several images date from last August, but presumably it looks similar. Re …
- 4669 Main Lake City 96115 2016 sqft 2/2 $88,000
No, not Shasta Lake City. Lake City California. This 3 story home is unique. “Potential with this older property. This property has a potential store front and workshop on the lower floor of the …
- 16190 Skyline Drive Red Bluff 96080 2 homes and a boat $307,000
Well to be fair, the boat doesn’t seem to be a fixture. But this 2006 built 1816 sqft 3/2 looks nice enough. And throw in an additional 1/1 home with an attached garage, and it seems worth your …
- 18290 Benson Cottonwood 96022 ’02 1976 sqft 3/2 $208,000
We’ve been inside this home. It’s a very nice manufactured home on 2+ acres in western Cottonwood. These are images from a few weeks ago. Click any to expand. “This freshly painted h …
- 18596 Silhouette Anderson 96007 ’92 1200 sqft 2/1 on 5.29 acres $125,000
Here’s an institutionally owned country home on over 5 acres. Representing the lender/seller is foreclosure listing agent Lynda Martz of The Real Estate Group. She writes: “Nice country pr …
- 2014 Sycamore Redding 96001 Westwood Manor $140,000
Here’s a nice looking home in the very walkable Westwood Manor neighborhood. “Cute home in Westwood village. Property features 3 beds, two baths with a nice sized backyard with covered pat …