Mt Shasta Ski Park Weather Conditions
Cal Trans Current Road Condition Cameras
Local Police radio scanners online at Redding.com
KRCR Interactive weather radar
Note: If you see an error message on this page try, refreshing the browser.
Error: Feed has a error or is not valid – try refreshing the browser
- Former Tehama Co. man charged with making child pornography
Mervin Edy Wolf, 61, a former Tehama County resident, is being charged with intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct and production of child pornography.
- Missing Red Bluff teen found in Illinois
A missing 13-year-old girl from Tehama County has been found safe in Illinois.
- Woman blows up home in attempt to end own life
An overnight explosion in North Redding shook an entire neighborhood, and has left a family devastated.
- Mother of missing at risk teen pleads for her to return home
13-year-old Marylee Humke has been missing since 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Suspect on the loose in sexual assault case
Chico police are looking for a man who they say is responsible for attacking and sexually abusing an 18-year-old woman early Monday morning.
- Lake levels up but drought still in effect
The recent rain storms have brought up lake levels at both Lake Oroville and Shasta Lake.
- Earthquake tips from the American Red Cross
Earthquakes may not happen very often in the Northstate but that does not mean that you shouldn’t be ready.
- College Connection program saves students big
High school students who are accepted, take their final high school coursework while taking college classes too.
- Fire Prevention Fee increases, will be due soon
Bills for the Fire Prevention Fee have already started going out.
- Digging into the past in search of contamination
What lurks beneath the asphalt in the Oroville parking lot on Montgomery and Huntoon streets?
- Armed robbery near downtown Chico; suspects still at large
Police are still looking for the men who robbed another man at knifepoint in Chico.
- Japan marks third anniversary of tsunami disasters
Today marks the third anniversary of the powerful earthquake and tsunami that struck japan in 2011.
- Ukraine's Crimea seeks to become independent state
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) – Crimea's regional legislature has adopted an independence declaration that would establish an Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
- Colusa County posts highest unemployment rate in state
The economic development department's January report shows Colusa county had 25.9% unemployment.
- Colorado man arrested for molestations in Tehama County
The Tehama County Sheriff’s Department has announced that a Colorado man has been arrested for molesting a Tehama County girl over a six year period. .
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook
In 1986, a newborn wrapped in a red sweater was found abandoned in the bathroom of a fast-food restaurant. Nearly three decades later, the baby is all grown up and…
- Power outage impacts Chico school
A power outage in Chico left more than 7,000 customers without electricity Monday morning. One of those impacted was a local school who said the increased use of electronics on…
- California campaign finance bill sent to governor
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) – State lawmakers have sent Gov. Jerry Brown a bill designed to strengthen California's campaign finance standards in response to a recent case that prompted the largest.. …
- Bidwell Park volunteer training offered this week
The City of Chico Parks Division will provide volunteer orientation for the Park Watch, Trail and Crew Leader programs on Thursday.
- Migrants seek to enter US in San Diego protest
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Dozens of young migrants have presented themselves to U.S. border inspectors in San Diego without legal documents to protest U.S. immigration policies.
- FDotD is on hiatus
We’re taking a much needed from break from finding good REO homes to post. Check back in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, if you need to see inside ANY home for sale in our area you can always call …
- 1179 Beltline Redding 96003 $130,000
Here’s a government owned home in a centrally located neighborhood. “This cutie has new carpet and vinyl, new range/oven.Nice backyard that needs a green thumb to plant a few flowers to gi …
- 3562 Altus Shasta Lake City 96019 2004 built $179,900
This one is interesting. We have some images of it taken a bit prior to listing. Click on any to slightly enlarge. “Move in ready home located at the end of the street. Home offers many upgraded …
- 22150 Hidden Valley Drive Redding 96003 HUD home $110,000
Here’s a HUD home in the Valley of Jones. A hidden valley perhaps. “Nice home in the Jones Valley area with an attached garage. Large front yard and modest back yard. Nice woodstove in the …
- 1969 Bechelli Redding 96002 Condo In The Bluffs $160,000
Here’s a rare condo in The Bluffs community overlooking central Redding California. The Bluffs is very centrally located, and has stellar views of Redding. The grounds are lovely, and the reside …
- 13734 Hill Shasta Lake City 96019 $135,000
Here’s a home in the former Summit City part of Shasta Lake City described as cute. “Cute Shasta Lake home on nice sized lot. Property features 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms with detached shop …
- 2736 Marilyn Shasta Lake City 96019 $152,000
Here’s a government owned ranch style home in Shasta Lake City. “This home features 3 bdrms/2 baths, a 2 car garage, wood type flooring, detached shed,& ample off street parking. 3rd b …
- 5101 Bidwell Rd Redding 96001 2120 sqft 4/2 $149,900
Here’s a government owned foreclosure home offered with an incentive. It’s listed as a 1972 built 2120 sqft 4/2 on about a half acre of river loam in south Redding California. Representing …
- 15390 Middletown Park Dr Redding 96001 West Redding Pool $465,000
Here’s a 2627 sqft 5/3 on 4.8 desirable acres with a lovely pool, off Swasey. The listing says it was built in 1989, but it looks more modern in the supplied marketing images. Its always tough t …
- 2652 Alfreda Way Redding 96002 $125,500
Here’s a foreclosed home belonging to the Secretary of Veteran’s Affairs. It’s listed as a 1965 built 3/2 of about 1100 sqft. Alfreda is very centrally located to eastside amenities, …